Sunday, February 1, 2009

Space Electronic?

Another Florentine adventure today, to which PETALS explored. PETALS is an acronym I sdeveloped in order to list my roomate and myself. Paige is my california dream, Emily is my "ootah" (utah) homance, Traci is my home away from home, Amanda is my rugby superstar, Lauren is my sweetie pie, and S is for meeee... heheh so anyways PETALS got some great pizza and we went into the less saturated and tourist filled part of florence where it seemed to be the true simple life. After hours of walking, we returned to our apartment for a short time, only to continue on a walking tour. Exhausted doesn't even begin to cover it, then we grabbed a quick snack with no desire to go out. So obviously the second we get hot water back I throw myself into the shower and head to the discotec of the night "Space Electronic", could the name be any cheesier? I really don't know. Unfortunately the night wasn't the same without my bromance but we did what we could to make the best of it. This club was crazy. The bar was a legit fish tank and the upstairs had cage-like dancing platforms and a ring-like dancefloor to boot. We drank, danced, and laughed the night away. Oh and took shots with one of the faculty... totally normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment